Sunday, March 31, 2013

3:16am

.....
I feel like I can't seem to find love . I know I should be patient . But what if I never do? What if I never find that person I could be completely comfortable with? Is it that I won't be able to until I'm comfortable in my own skin ?

They say there's someone for everyone . Then why do some people die alone ? Why do some people never get married and never have kids ? Did they miss their chance ? Perhaps I missed mine? Pushed them straight out my life . Or Walk .

I have high hopes . Well not to high, those are meant to come crashing down on you. I just don't understand it some times . Like at this moment . I would love to have someone call just cuz they can't stop thinking about me .

When the dark becomes quite and the mind starts to scatter. Who's brain do I run across?...... If anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment