Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 4 ♥ Letter To My Sibling


Kaley,
I remember when I got to choose your middle name, its so silly to think of it now why I choose Courtney, but I still like it and it made me feel special that Mommy let me choose a name for you. =)
Your so annoying sometimes. I just want to lock you in a room and keep you there sometimes, but I know you’ll freak out because your too s 
cared. It annoys me how scary you are sometimes… feel like yelling ”MAN UP” some times, because in the long run people gonna run over you.
But anyway. I love you more than you can ever annoy me. Im like a second and a half parent to you. I dont know what I would do if I ever lost you. I still wish you were older, I would love to take you out and get schwasted with me and cause all kinds of BS and corrupt you. *evil laugh* I wish that you were old enough to be up with me right now. I’ll take it how things are, because you’ve taught me a lot, learned to own up to my own responsibilities and prepare myself for when I have my own kids.
I love you. End of story 









heartless ♥ romantic

No comments:

Post a Comment