Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 1 ♥ Letter To My Best Friend

I’ve known you for only a year now, wait its going on two. win =) But I love you so much for being in my life. I dont know what I would do without you. Well I am, with us living in different states now, its the hardest thing ever.


When I needed to cry on someone’s shoulder, you were there. When I needed someone to take random trips with me, you were there. When I needed someone just to sit in the room with me and not say anything… you were there. And I still enjoyed every bit of your company.


I have plenty of close friends. But you stand out. I NEVER have to think twice about what I want to say to you, it could be the most outlandish thing and not even for a second would you judge me, have the time it was always a ”Me too!” I remember when I first met you, I didn’t like you to much. Seemed like just another rude New Yorker. It wasn’t until that one night at the studio where we became close. And each trip to the studio we became closer. There was never a time when i got tired of being around you. I think, yeah there was once. When we had that falling out. I wanted to talk shit about you, but the only person I wanted to talk to was you. Then that day when Mel’s instigating ass made us talk when I had to get my shit from you. First thing you said was ”I missed you Drea” … yeaahh thats right. I won bitch.


 What other friend cries for you when you get hurt, feels the pain you do and not even in the same state. I love you, I haven’t seen you in a year. It kills me. Come back to me Johnnie.


P.s : bring your hair supplies. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment