Thursday, August 19, 2010

Strolling Down Memory Lane….

Sometimes, this is the worst. You never re-live the bad times. Only the good… and soon, that ‘i miss this’ feeling comes into play. And before we know it. Were stuck, stuck ten steps back from the progress that was being made. How can we move forward if we’re stuck in the past, wishing we had that happiness of the ignorant bliss back… to have that feeling of a whole warm heart again.

Its crazy. Because even through the arguments I smiled. But it’s not you i miss. It was who you were to me. I could have loved anybody… but I chose to give it too you. I remember the whole process of slowly piece by piece I started to give you all of my heart and the more I gave the safer I felt…. I was just a fool in love, well… what I thought was love.

Every moment we spent together, I always took in every second. I can still feel your touch……..

But none of this matters anymore. I’m moving on and moving forward. Waiting for the day where I can create new memories and use my knowledge from what I learned being with you to better my relationship and self.

This a chapter I’m ready to close.

No comments:

Post a Comment